Environment Canada Forecast Details

 Extended Forecast - Environment Canada
  Tuesday
Chance of rain showers or flurries (70%)
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Max: 6°C
Wednesday
Chance of rain showers or flurries (40%)
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Max: 5°C
Thursday
Chance of rain showers or flurries (40%)
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Max: 5°C
Friday
Chance of flurries (30%)
Chance of flurries
Max: 3°C
Saturday
Sunny
Sunny
Max: 4°C
Sunday
Sunny
Sunny
Max: 8°C
Monday night
Chance of flurries (70%)
Chance of flurries
Min: -3°C
Tuesday night
Chance of showers (30%)
Chance of showers
Min: -2°C
Wednesday night
Rain showers or flurries
Rain showers or flurries
Min: 1°C
Thursday night
Chance of rain showers or flurries (40%)
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Min: 0°C
Friday night
Clear
Clear
Min: -5°C
Saturday night
Clear
Clear
Min: 1°C

Lincoln, ON (Issued: Monday March 18, 2019 at 15:30 EDT)

Tonight
A few flurries ending early this evening then partly cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 3. Wind chill near minus 7.
Tuesday
A mix of sun and cloud. 70 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. 30 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High 6. UV index 5 or moderate.
Tuesday night
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 2. Wind chill minus 6 overnight.
Wednesday
A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High plus 5.
Wednesday night
Rain showers or flurries. Low plus 1.
Thursday
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. High plus 5.
Thursday night
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low zero.
Friday
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High plus 3.
Friday night
Clear. Low minus 5.
Saturday
Sunny. High plus 4.
Saturday night
Clear. Low plus 1.
Sunday
Sunny. High 8.

24 Hour Forecast - Lincoln, ON

Date/Time
(EDT)
Temp.
(°C)

Weather Conditions

LOP †
Wind
(km/h)
Wind
Chill
19 March 2019
02:00 -3 Chance of flurries (70%)  Chance of flurries Medium VR 5 -5
03:00 -3 Chance of flurries (70%)  Chance of flurries Medium VR 5 -5
04:00 -3 Chance of flurries (70%)  Chance of flurries Medium VR 5 -5
05:00 -3 Chance of flurries (70%)  Chance of flurries Medium VR 5 -5
06:00 -3 Chance of flurries (70%)  Chance of flurries Medium VR 5 -5
07:00 -3 Sunny (10%)  Sunny Low VR 5 -5
08:00 -3 Sunny (10%)  Sunny Low VR 5 -5
09:00 -2 Sunny (10%)  Sunny Low SW 10 -6
10:00 -1 Sunny (10%)  Sunny Low SW 10 -5
11:00 0 Sunny (10%)  Sunny Low SW 10
12:00 1 Sunny (10%)  Sunny Low W 20
13:00 3 A mix of sun and cloud (10%)  A mix of sun and cloud Low W 20
14:00 4 Chance of showers (30%)  Chance of showers Low W 20
15:00 5 Chance of showers (30%)  Chance of showers Low W 20
16:00 5 Chance of showers (30%)  Chance of showers Low W 20
17:00 6 Chance of showers (30%)  Chance of showers Low W 20
18:00 5 Chance of showers (30%)  Chance of showers Low W 20
19:00 5 Chance of showers (30%)  Chance of showers Low W 20
20:00 4 A few clouds (0%)  A few clouds Nil W 20
21:00 3 A few clouds (0%)  A few clouds Nil SW 10
22:00 1 A few clouds (0%)  A few clouds Nil SW 10
23:00 0 A few clouds (0%)  A few clouds Nil SW 10
20 March 2019
00:00 -1 A few clouds (0%)  A few clouds Nil SW 10 -4
01:00 -1 A few clouds (0%)  A few clouds Nil SW 10 -5
 
† Likelihood of Precipitation (LOP) as described in the public forecast as a chance of measurable precipitation for a period of time.
  Nil: 0%
  Low: 40% or below
  Medium: 60% or 70%
  High: Above 70%
‡ Value not significant

Environment Canada