Current Weather Conditions in Beamsville, Ontario

No watches or warnings in effect for Lincoln, ON.

Radar, courtesy of Environment Canada
spacer
Updated: @ 19/03/2019 2:10am - next update at 2:15am  
Summary / Temperature Wind Rain Outlook
Night time, Dry, Mostly cloudy Night time, Dry, Mostly cloudy
Currently: -0.2, Max: 0.6, Min: -0.3 -0.2°C
Colder 0.6°C than last hour.

Uncomfortably cold

Feels like: -3°C

24-hr difference
1°CWarmer 1.0°C than yesterday at this time.
  Today Yesterday
High: 0.6°C
12:48am
6.2°C
4:30pm
Low: -0.3°C
1:50am
-2.1°C
5:23am
 Wind from SSW SSW
8.2
Gust:
6.4 km/h
2 Bft - Light Breeze
Today: 16.7 km/h 2:01am
Gust Month: 64.4 km/h March 10
Rain Today: 0.0 mm
Rain Rate (/hr): 0.00 mm
Rain Yesterday: 0.0 mm
Storm Rain: 0.0 mm
This Month: 17.2 mm
Season Total: 110.4 mm
6 rain days in March.
Tuesday
Chance of rain showers or flurries (70%)
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Humidity & Barometer Almanac Moon
Humidity: 76 % Increased 5.0% since last hour.
Dew Point: -3.9°C Increased 0.3°C since last hour.
Barometer: 1028.8 hPa  
Baro Trend: Steady
Sunrise: 7:23am
Sunset: 7:28pm
Moonset: 6:53am
Moonrise: 5:58pm
Waxing Gibbous
Waxing Gibbous, Moon at 12 days in cycle
95%
Illuminated
UV Index Solar Radiation
   0.0    None
High: -1.0 @ 1:48pm
0 W/m2 (0 %)
High: 0 @  12:00am
 EC Weather Forecast  - Outlook: Tonight & Tuesday
Monday night
Chance of flurries (70%)
Chance of flurries

Min: -3°C
EC forecast: A few flurries ending early this evening then partly cloudy. 70 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 3. Wind chill near minus 7.
WXSIM forecast: Fair to partly cloudy in the evening, becoming partly to mostly cloudy after midnight. A slight chance of snow after midnight. Low -3°. Wind northwest around 9 kph, gusting to 29 kph, in the evening, becoming southwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation less than 20 percent. Precipitation (liquid equivalent) mostly less than 2 mm. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
Davis VP+ forecast: Mostly clear and warmer.
 
Tuesday
Chance of rain showers or flurries (70%)
Chance of rain showers or flurries

Max: 6°C
EC forecast: A mix of sun and cloud. 70 percent chance of flurries early in the morning. 30 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High 6. UV index 5 or moderate.
WXSIM forecast: Partly to mostly sunny in the morning, becoming partly cloudy in the afternoon. A slight chance of rain in the afternoon. High 8°. Wind southwest around 13 kph, gusting to 28 kph. Chance of precipitation less than 20 percent. Precipitation mostly less than 2 mm.
Animated icons courtesy of www.meteotreviglio.com.